January 2019 Update: The Year in Review
Last year was an important year for HRM. Our donors and volunteers made it successful and positioned us for greater reach and impact in 2019! Here is a small sampling of what happened, in and through HRM, in 2018.
* Completed a leadership transition - a new Executive Director was hired and Harvey Anderson, HRM’s former Executive Director, joined our Board.
* Launched a new, refreshed website at HomeRepairs.org.
* Started a new program to help seniors stay in their homes longer and more safely by installing grab bars.
* Expanded into the Kirkwood and Grove Park communities to help seniors living in unsafe homes and impacted by neighborhood gentrification.
* Deployed over 4,000 volunteer hours and completed 176 projects for people in need and our partner nonprofit organizations.