January 2019 Update: The Year in Review
Updated: Aug 6, 2019
Last year was an important year for HRM. Our donors and volunteers made it successful and positioned us for greater reach and impact in 2019! Here is a small sampling of what happened, in and through HRM, in 2018.
* Completed a leadership transition - a new Executive Director was hired and Harvey Anderson, HRM’s former Executive Director, joined our Board.
* Launched a new, refreshed website at HomeRepairs.org.
* Started a new program to help seniors stay in their homes longer and more safely by installing grab bars.
* Expanded into the Kirkwood and Grove Park communities to help seniors living in unsafe homes and impacted by neighborhood gentrification.
* Deployed over 4,000 volunteer hours and completed 176 projects for people in need and our partner nonprofit organizations.